Public Opinion

What Next

• Total voters

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
What should I do next, guys?

Crusade: I wouldn't mind bringing Crusade back, but I dont know how easy it would be to make it fun. Plus, Defender has something already

On Throughout the Night: The one I really wanna do, but the problem is that its a dark map, and people dont like dark...

Something else: Should I start with some random stuff? Its how I happened apon Reactor.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I wouldn't mind seeing a map terrain that matched the slopes and valleys of my back and rump. Heck, the idea behind it could be that the players are fighting on the nude back of a giant-sized golden Seymour statue.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
ottn.png

A WORK IN PROGRESS, NOT THE FINAL BUILD

k e v i n

Private Tester
that looks like a cool map....and i would give my vote, but i've never seen/played those other 2 maps :confused:

Libra

i love dark maps shoot bring back midnight elegiac lol but yeah OTTN do it great map reminds me of an arctic winter long nights and short days

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
With a ridiculous(Jordedit: I got you bro) amount of people wanting OTtN, it wins. On Throughout the Night will be my next project. Heads up though; It will take more time then Reactor did (most likely), As *Tribes: Ass-End* is my first priority.

Libra

take your time can't rush creativity do your thing bro patiently waiting for your next masterpiece

would be nice to see every map in a different light dusk dawn and full midnight