[PREVIEW] Spart's Custom Skins

skypredator

Yeth! I'm looking forward to the CG skin! I'll PM you a secret skin of mine for the CG that I am currently using, if you want it. :D

Vox

im guessing your messing with the envirnmental maps, you can achieve all sorts of lighting effects messing with those.

actually i just wanted all maps except core to be snowy :)
but i accidentally made a certain file a snow file which covered core in snow except like 40% of the land but it does make it look cool :p

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
environmental map is the skin over the weapon... sorry im using technical terms lol.. bascially you can use it texture the lighting and bump mapping on the weapon.. I'll show you guys later.

Vox

environmental map is the skin over the weapon... sorry im using technical terms lol.. bascially you can use it texture the lighting and bump mapping on the weapon.. I'll show you guys later.

ohhh well all i did for that snowy pattern on my guns was i took an image, used paint.net and messed around with it.... and then saved it and used it. i shrunk it turned it and kept original file so i could use multitudes of times :) btw my skins are up and ready to download