[PREVIEW] Spart's Custom Skins

skypredator

Beatiful! I want them. By the way, WAI YOR LEEJINZ LUK SO GAWDLEE? Those rendered shadows and particle graphics are perfecto! Tell me how you did that. Please. xD

Vox

Beatiful! I want them. By the way, WAI YOR LEEJINZ LUK SO GAWDLEE? Those rendered shadows and particle graphics are perfecto! Tell me how you did that. Please. xD

uhh wuht u mean? u talking about the whitish blueish stuff all over the weapon?

Vox

looks like somebody got excited and shot all over your weapon:p

haha
tongue.png

Lin

I'm likin the new ret. just a little thing tho, theres a bit of white thread going right across one of the glows on the end. Its really a shame, cuz those are some beast glow effects

Vox

I'm likin the new ret. just a little thing tho, theres a bit of white thread going right across one of the glows on the end. Its really a shame, cuz those are some beast glow effects

not my ret thats fireblastos ret and thanks for pointing that out. i will fix that

Vox

i fixed the skin lin, now the glow should not have that piece of crap thing that got in the way :p

Vox

Shmank you, my minion. I shall set those mods accordingly! After I get back from having cookies and milk! :D

haha :p well i finished the cg thanks to my good pal swordmyth(he sent me his cg file which had color that i wanted in place i just had to replace and i then put in patterns(ik him irl we good friends))

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
im guessing your messing with the envirnmental maps, you can achieve all sorts of lighting effects messing with those.