POLL: Legions: Overdrive Release

When do you think Legions will be released?

• December 2010

Votes: 66 66.7%
  • January 2011

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • February 2011

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theGOAT

I really wish is up before chrsitmas because im going on vacations, but i can wait if that would make the game better, and have a way better experience in the game, hopefully i may cry...

Sin

Private Tester
@ Romance, ever heard of WikiLeaks? Jk. Just sayin, he said in the blogs IA "would be up sooner than expected" nearly every video. If you don't consider that lying, idk...

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
@ Romance, ever heard of WikiLeaks? Jk. Just sayin, he said in the blogs IA "would be up sooner than expected" nearly every video. If you don't consider that lying, idk...

Crash7800 was referring to this project. Crash7800 was highly instrumental in getting this project off the ground and he was highly pivotal in keeping this community alive during the downtime. Seymour likes to think that Crash7800 very much earned his 'Honoured Hero'-title.

Crash7800 was referring to this project. Crash7800 was highly instrumental in getting this project off the ground and he was highly pivotal in keeping this community alive during the downtime. Seymour likes to think that Crash7800 very much earned his 'Honoured Hero'-title.

I'm now sorry i ever doubted crash7800 :(

Novaz

They did say it'd be back in December, before Christmas. That's what I've heard so don't take my word for it.

Sin

Private Tester
Didn't know this o.o sorry
My personal apologies to crash....had I known you were involved in this and you were referring to this project, never would have said what I did.

Ewrath

Rumors of being release around Christmas. (Very high chance on Christmas Day.) Don't take my word for it tho.

tofuman64

The #legions channel even says the release date is before Christmas, but for all we know, it could be pushed back.

57thKB24

They said at the very beginning that it would be release early before Christmas but it doesn't mean that it is already fixed. We will all know at the right time, let's just wait. ;)

Redvan

Private Tester
All options are before Christmas. Therefore, you'll be right no matter what you choose.

Hypnotoad

But I want Legions now..

I've already acquired three early xmas pressies, I'm very impatient.
It's been what, 8 months? But the closer it gets, the more I want it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.