POLL: Legions: Overdrive Release

When do you think Legions will be released?

• December 2010

Votes: 66 66.7%
  • January 2011

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • February 2011

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A2

They mentioned before (I think) that the release will be well before Christmas.

Hypnotoad

My guess would be next month. I have no clue of what tasks need to be completed, I just base that on Legions being fully working game before IA went down for maintenance. Can't be THAT much to do, or is there? :p

Xtreme

shaska's bff
They said before Christmas. It's enough that they're actually working to bring it back. Rizz, lock it.

umbballer

It doesn't really matter when it comes back now; it's been about eight months and I'm sure we can all wait one or two more. They've said it's coming back around Christmas, but you never know.

keen

My guess would be next month. I have no clue of what tasks need to be completed, I just base that on Legions being fully working game before IA went down for maintenance. Can't be THAT much to do, or is there? :p

Most of the work I would imagine is integrating the web components into the game, and fixing obvious engine/game problems that crop up, as it was designed to be played in a browser environment.

Alex

even if we it won't be released in december...everybody voted december cuz that's when we're hoping Legions will be released

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Gheist said 'around christmas' but what you are doing with this is putting pressure on the devs. I think we don't need to speculate over when it is coming out, rather, know that it is coming out and that not hearing a deadline just means that the developers are more concerned with a high quality release rather than a rushed release.

Vinzyboy23

Gheist said 'around christmas' but what you are doing with this is putting pressure on the devs. I think we don't need to speculate over when it is coming out, rather, know that it is coming out and that not hearing a deadline just means that the developers are more concerned with a high quality release rather than a rushed release.

Yeah MightySheep let the DEVS do the work but not pressure them or make them rush.

57thRomance

I'll be happy no matter when it comes back. Thank God crash isn't involved in this so he can lie to us some more.
Hey don't rat out on Crashy like that...

On a more serious note, he never lied to us; he just never told us directly that IA was planning to shut down. I'm pretty sure there was a bunch of classified information that Crash could not disclose, including IA's plans to discontinue business. Besides, members of the community already knew there was something fishy going on through Tribes's sale and the disconnection from Penny Arcade. Crash did all he could to keep IA alive, but the IAC said, "IA, you are the weakest link," and that was it. For that reason, he is an honored hero on these forums.

And I'm pretty sure that if he was a member of the development team, he wouldn't lie to us because from working with IA he knows how to be professional. Think before you start talking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.