Once we get our own servers..... practice option, grenade machine, and flag machine....

Maybe we could use these servers for one-on-one personal training like Shade once suggested. Uber players could train newbies to become better players in the private servers. Personally, if I ever needed training, I'd like a female trainer with a soft, soothing voice ^_^

I will be glad to help you out =)

I want a flag throwing machine. Like one that tennis player use with tennis balls....

Yes royalty that is why I used the machine for an example.

It will just be something extra to make the game more fun. It would help by leaps and bounds when it comes to clan practice. Besides, not like you would have to use these machines.... its not the matrix.....and if someone ask.... take the red pill.

Libra

now legions is modifiable so all those what if questions and suggestions are may applicable/doable i would love to see some sort of practice or training server

I believe if my idea would come to life, people of all skill levels would grow. Clans could use the features for more of a rewarding experience, and the loners like myself could set up shop on their own server and practice to their hearts content without having to worry about others.

If anybody has the power/know how to do something like this, please let me know if your going to work on it. I am very interested.

I know rex helped me with some coding when I asked about his apr fools day button prank. He was able to help me change the button to be a real button that would log people onto an already listed server instead of having to use the ~ button. My guesses are rex or greep.

Royalty

The Aussie
I know rex helped me with some coding when I asked about his apr fools day button prank. He was able to help me change the button to be a real button that would log people onto an already listed server instead of having to use the ~ button. My guesses are rex or greep.
Or Defender.

trinium

Private Tester
now that we can host our own servers this should be possible as long as the "mod code" if you will is available in a .cs file, if its locked into a dso it wont be changeable. i can start looking into this if you guys think this would be good for team practicing. shoot me some practice mod ideas if you want and ill see what i can drum up.

Libra

now that we can host our own servers this should be possible as long as the "mod code" if you will is available in a .cs file, if its locked into a dso it wont be changeable. i can start looking into this if you guys think this would be good for team practicing. shoot me some practice mod ideas if you want and ill see what i can drum up.
a flag throwing machine would be nice to practice catching

flag and/or MA machine. Some people like to catch, others want to MA.

@ Trinium: Please let me know what you find. I don't get on often, but you can pass word through Karnage or any other really well known 57th that knows me from the good old days =P.