Oh how I love building blocks like lego.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by linerider64, May 15, 2011.

1. linerider64

linerider64 Member

But sometimes when I ask my parents for lego, They give me a different brand and say it's still lego. ;_;

--
    Lololol Building Blocks Simulator games with scripting r awesum trolololol
    --

2. SeymourGore

SeymourGore Flatulent Cherub

I used to think that they were all the same too, but then I had to help my kid put together a Mega Bloks toy. Worst experience ever. Now it's strictly Lego that he plays with.

RedInk, Wingedflame1 and linerider64 like this.
  3. Vinzyboy23

Vinzyboy23 Member

I love Lego. I like building robots with it.

4. DMGED

DMGED New Member

I remember one time in first grade, we had some sort of gift exchange thing. My mom had bought and wrapped a crappy box of 'tinker toys.' They were like generic wooden k'nex purchased from a Cracker Barrel gift shop or something, I don't know...

Anyways, while the class picked and started opening packages, I soon realized that mine was the wort gift. I stayed quiet and watched as the kid who picked mine ripped the paper off and immediately put on a face of disapproval. The entire class followed suit after seeing his gift. I felt bad for him, but then I felt better because I got Battleship.

Fast forward a decade or so. I built someone a computer from spare parts and traded it for a new box of Lego Mindstorm NXT 2.0. It was so worth it, even if I only made one robot and never played with it again.

Propkid likes this.
  5. Application-1

Application-1 test bester

Duplo ftw

MightySheep likes this.
  6. MightySheep

MightySheep Member

as a kid I prefered duplo

kids nowadays prefer to play minecraft tho

Armageddon and Propkid like this.
  7. w00tyou

w00tyou Member

Legos make your fingers bleed ;_;

Abandoned likes this.
  8. Propkid

Propkid Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Yah I was getting a bit spoiled around the age of 10 :] Before that SW legos and Bionicle ;o

9. Ucantry2run

Ucantry2run Private Tester

BIONICLES ALL THE WAY

10. 57thRomance

57thRomance Member

I still remember getting Lego magazines and going straight to the Bionicle comics. I memorized their alphabet and followed up with all their lore. I even have the first movie on DVD. What a nerd I was back then...

11. MightySheep

MightySheep Member

I had lego, duplo, bionicles and

[​IMG]

lul maybe i was spoiled

12. Frosted

Frosted Member

I love legos. I gave them all to my little brother but when I go to my moms I can't help playing with them. I usually "upgrade" what my little bro did and he gets all pissed off cuz I touch his stuff. I also give him trick u can do with legos.

13. DKnight556

DKnight556 Member

R.I.P. Bionicle. I had all the first and second gen figures and even the first 2 movies. Stopped when I got into highschool because I didn't want to spend any more money on it. So my brother gets one of the "Hero Factory" (yes they don't even call them bionicle anymore) and it was a piece of *chocolate cookies*. It was 3 pieces and had no weapons basically. I still have my old ones up in my closet to this day.

U8er likes this.
  14. Vox

Vox Member

i have all my legos in a box downstairs. and bionicles got ruined cause of this so called "hero factory" stuff.

15. qqchurch

qqchurch Member

Or your foot... Q_Q

Abandoned, Armageddon and MightySheep like this.
  16. Armageddon

Armageddon Teapot

Minecraft!

Legos for adults.

17. Vinzyboy23

Vinzyboy23 Member

Oh, I forgot about Minecraft. Woohoo!

18. A new source of an unlimited lego supply
    it's actually a scary game it should at least be rated as 13+
    oh how many times i twitched and chilled just because i heard the fuse of a creeper the scream of a zombie the sound of an arrow being shot at me
    these are the best moments in this game

19. MightySheep

MightySheep Member

haha i know exactly what you mean

20. HVanquish

HVanquish Member

I still have my legos, suckas