Oh how I love building blocks like lego.

linerider64

But sometimes when I ask my parents for lego, They give me a different brand and say it's still lego. ;_;

--
Lololol Building Blocks Simulator games with scripting r awesum trolololol
--

DMGED

I remember one time in first grade, we had some sort of gift exchange thing. My mom had bought and wrapped a crappy box of 'tinker toys.' They were like generic wooden k'nex purchased from a Cracker Barrel gift shop or something, I don't know...

Anyways, while the class picked and started opening packages, I soon realized that mine was the wort gift. I stayed quiet and watched as the kid who picked mine ripped the paper off and immediately put on a face of disapproval. The entire class followed suit after seeing his gift. I felt bad for him, but then I felt better because I got Battleship.

Fast forward a decade or so. I built someone a computer from spare parts and traded it for a new box of Lego Mindstorm NXT 2.0. It was so worth it, even if I only made one robot and never played with it again.

Propkid

legochallenger.jpg
RCcar.jpg

Yah I was getting a bit spoiled around the age of 10 :] Before that SW legos and Bionicle ;o

Frosted

I love legos. I gave them all to my little brother but when I go to my moms I can't help playing with them. I usually "upgrade" what my little bro did and he gets all pissed off cuz I touch his stuff. I also give him trick u can do with legos.

DKnight556

R.I.P. Bionicle. I had all the first and second gen figures and even the first 2 movies. Stopped when I got into highschool because I didn't want to spend any more money on it. So my brother gets one of the "Hero Factory" (yes they don't even call them bionicle anymore) and it was a piece of *chocolate cookies*. It was 3 pieces and had no weapons basically. I still have my old ones up in my closet to this day.

Vox

i have all my legos in a box downstairs. and bionicles got ruined cause of this so called "hero factory" stuff.

Minecraft!

Legos for adults.
A new source of an unlimited lego supply
it's actually a scary game it should at least be rated as 13+
oh how many times i twitched and chilled just because i heard the fuse of a creeper the scream of a zombie the sound of an arrow being shot at me
these are the best moments in this game