[NewMap]RipTide

57thRomance

Okay fine, it has nothing to do with the map. But maybe GG's original intent was to use the music for their title and menu screens. We could do that, can't we? It does sound pretty cool.

Sin

Private Tester
Even if water WAS possible, those who didn't have a godmode computer would most likely drop to around 1 fps. \o/

RedInk

those are the atlas maps that lag like silly. but you could create the illusion of a moving map by creating a massive terrain and setting all the buildings/spawn points on a single motion.
i thought of that at one point.
Even if water WAS possible, those who didn't have a godmode computer would most likely drop to around 1 fps. \o/
Puny mortals

Comashift

what if you did the same "liquid" effect like in Core? with the whole lava and what not which was removed for certain reasons I suppose. It seemed to work fine with most players. then again it only covered a small amount of the map if barely. Idk, it would probably be a major lag issue if it was spread across the entire map. however if it DID work then you would have to increase the fog effect when submerged underwater to give it that "barely visible" underwater feel. BUT that might not work either cause the fog would probably have to be the same when not underwater.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I already only get 20-30FPS as it is..
Then your system is horribly outdated, and you should stop talking. Seriously, it's 2011 by now! Don't expect Leejunz to run on a calculator.

By the way, have a look at the water in Morrowind and its releasedate. Nonetheless, as others have already said, water most likely won't happen in Leejunz.

MJ1284

He said rusty.
That spoon is clearly spotless.
I'm pretty sure all the blood splatters will corrode that spoon over time.. besides Ginosachi has all sorts of spoons, I'm pretty sure he has rusty spoon in his arsenal too:

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Great looking map, though even if it was possible to have lakes in Legions Overdrive, I doubt my computer would be able to run without *Dancing* hiccups.
I rarely get more than 50 fps even now.

curser656

What about...static water, with no reflections, but a higher quality...texture? basically its not really water but, a layer of terrain at 50% opacity and about 1m below fully solid terrain? as for the crashing waves, change that to rocks sticking out of the water?

Edit: I want to work on a secondary concept. If you don't mind.