New US Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltz

My ping dropped too from 60 to 45.
Though, I have some game issues sometimes I don't think they're server-related, I think the problem is occasional web high traffic in general (or maybe in my region). My ping never increases but I can notice at certain times of the day that the game slows down and it becomes really hard to hit targets. The main issues are: rockets delay and chaingun bullets decreased reach and effectiveness. But I guess some variance in net performance is normal for everyone.
Thanks for the new servers, though. I'm sure it'll help most people in the community.

"... this server is 500 miles further east than Kansas City..."
I love you.
Ping decreased, better quality, etc etc. All good.
Thanks a lot!

DyabloxD

hello my occasion increase the ping of between 80 to 90 climbed to 110 -120: / .....:(
frown.png

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I've noticed a couple times in these servers (twice today) that the game freezes completely. I can't move, respawn, etc - but things are still happening in the chatbox. I'm assuming it's client-side, but if anyone else has been having these freezes, please say so.

Mabeline

God-Tier
I've noticed a couple times in these servers (twice today) that the game freezes completely. I can't move, respawn, etc - but things are still happening in the chatbox. I'm assuming it's client-side, but if anyone else has been having these freezes, please say so.
I've seen it, apparently there have been a few other places where this happens. I'm trying to track the cause, but it's a particularly nasty bug.

RisingSun

Private Tester
the low ping is nice but some of the servers are quite unstable for me. i will refresh and it will go from 50 to 123. then go back down after awhile.

DarkDanny

Apparently I'm the only one affected by these new servers. When the hotswaps were up, I had 20 - 40 ping.
Now that these new Justice servers game up. I've had 200 - 400 ping in any server. I'm in Ohio, and even the remaining hotswaps gave me lag T.T You would have thought the move from Kansas to Chicago would have helped the small amount of lag, but NOOOOOO... We gotta skyrocket my ping from 20-40 to 200-400. I know its not my internet because of this.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Yeah in the daytime my ping was a nice 50-60 ping and I could chain but at night time it's back to 70-80, with the hotswaps it was a steady 70-80. I'm having a hard time adjusting 2-3 times a day to different pings. I know someone on the west coast that has a better ping then me and I'm east coast. QQ MOAR.

Mabeline

God-Tier
Yeah in the daytime my ping was a nice 50-60 ping and I could chain but at night time it's back to 70-80, with the hotswaps it was a steady 70-80. I'm having a hard time adjusting 2-3 times a day to different pings. I know someone on the west coast that has a better ping then me and I'm east coast. QQ MOAR.
That's probably your ISP's routing crapping out during peak hours. I have 38-45 ping from NY at all times of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.