New US Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReaper

Grumpy
We've finally got some new servers running, more info here!

Note: Please only give feedback related to this server, any off-topic replies will be removed.

Mike

Awesome! I and a host of others have been experiencing significant freezing, so hopefully this will do the trick.
Thanks!

Society

Much much better than the original hotswap. Game play seem much smoother and best of all better ping.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
When loading the server browser it happily announced my ping as a 2 from Justice 5. Yay for living in north-central Indiana.

Unfortunately, I regret to say that as of today, the lag is spiking in a way that is dependent on how fast I am going, making it impossible to move and not get a ping over 200. Though this appears to not just be with the Justice servers, but all of them, making me think that it might be the client, though I don't know... I'll put this in a bug thread too...

yami

Private Tester
like, thumbs up, smiley faces. we love chicago servers in the old UC, with the proximity and the good internet that my school is providing me (hey its good to see they are putting the ridiculous amount i am paying them to good use) im pinging like 15--the best running legions ive ever experienced

edit; unfortunately legions and my grades are inversely related

By-Tor

Private Tester
Just FYI, I'm West coast and my pings on the hotswap are 70's. The new Chicago servers I ping 90's.

w00tyou

Same ping of 72(on wireless), i noticed there is little freezing, thank god, hopefully i can get 30-40 ping when my cable comes in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.