New Player

Crisis12096

Well, this thread really got derailed. Did it serve it's purpose yet?

I can't say anything to MJ about sticking around on the forums even after he stopped playing, I stayed in the forums even though I couldn't play. The difference between us is that I wanted to play, and tried to stay in the community as much as I could. I made a lot of pretty dumb posts as a result of that (and I still am, apparently), so I apologize for that. I'm also sorry for being a top contributor to the smurfing community.

MJ posted quite a lot and some of it makes sense and is accurate. But a lot of I just can't agree with. Saying the game has no future just makes me sad, we play the game because we like it and hope it goes somewhere. You find people you enjoy playing with and you love the game even more. I've told people about this game to no avail, but I won't give up just because of a few failures. In fact, I'll never give up until the game is completely gone. My motives for doing so are simple, I like the game and I don't want it to go anywhere. You're right in that people are assholes, some are. It happens. Get over it. Don't use them as a scapegoat for your argument to say the game sucks. Nobody said they weren't grateful for your contributions. Personally, I enjoyed your videos and I'm a little sad to see them go. However, your negativity is something the community could do without. You shouldn't get banned for sharing your opinion, because in the end that's all it is. An opinion.
Pubs might suck, people might say pubs sucks. They might not pay much attention to the objective and tell you it's a pub, why are you trying so hard. etc etc etc. You know this, but then you yourself say pubs suck. It's not helping anything. Whatever, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. That's all. It's done. You're scaring the new player away.