NEW CLAN: open for players

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

its treboscis, and i hav a new clan and i need recruits so if you r interested just ask for an invite
Name:f3d3eration
Tag: (same as old) IR3
roster: treboscis/trevor(owner)
toasterstrudel
ima-4
MariQo15
Shaddow1000
legionsordie
trinibwoy7216
legions(waiting for invitation (wants to join))

looking for new and old players of all skill ranks

usually CTF PUGs are my fave

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I see your back with another clan, you're previous clan that was called IR3 I believe didn't go very well, the reason being you didn't advertise it as effectively as possible.

Take a look at the thread from your previous, compare this thread with that one. One similarity, there is absolutely no information about your clan.
You really havent taken the advice given by members of the community on your previous post. Do take into account what others say to you. http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/join-a-clan-here.2630/#post-50100

Apart from that, Best of luck with your clan!!!

VerteX

Yes Like Ucan and voltage said, Where is the information, people need more information if there going to join a clan,like how many people have joined , what you are looking for ect.
Anyways Good luck with the clan :D

trevor

idk no
he was just added somehow i didnt invite but hes there so im happy

I'm sorry but I don't think the real mariqo15 is in your clan trevor. This is most definetly someone else using his name.

he was just added somehow idk how but he just was
1 more player yay!

Is there any way that you are keeping in touch with your team? Are you having practices weekly? Please understand that if you don't, it will not be a competetive team. If you are not going in that direction, I don't know why it's a team, unless you're throwing the tag around.

It's cool seeing other people with the same clan tag as yourself, and I know everybody has right on what clan tag they decide to put next to their name, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but let's try to have some competition with other teams, so there can be a reason to be wearing your team's tag.
Remember: The first step is communication. Try to gather your team in TS3. Legions has it's own server on there, dedicated to us. Let's try to take a hold of these abundant clan tags and put them to use by creating an organized team.

If you decide to create an organized team, please contact me. The Valiancy will be happy to accept your request in a CTF or TDM match. :) Thanks, and good luck

trevor

once i get more than like 10 ppl that play then i wil either start a website or a large conversation, but now i only have like 4 ppl that play so once this clan is big i will start having practices

Status
Not open for further replies.