NEW CLAN: open for players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
once i get more than like 10 ppl that play then i wil either start a website or a large conversation, but now i only have like 4 ppl that play so once this clan is big i will start having practices
Just one thing: To hold practices you dont need many players, the first training session me and Omegas held for our clan only had a turnout of 3-4 members.

Number of players isnt a matter, if other players see that you are practicing (even with 4 members), it is very likely that you're clan will get a lot of recruits. However, If they see that you arent practicing from day one, there really is no point in trying to recruit. It will just end as a Epic Fail!!!

Well it's totally fine if trevor wants to wait a bit to see if he wants more recruits before having an official practice. The most important thing he doesn't want to do is to rush things. Take time and get organized before anything. This includes getting on a chat system for better communication within the team.

xlr8434

its treboscis, and i hav a new clan and i need recruits so if you r interested just ask for an invite
Name:f3d3eration
Tag: (same as old) IR3
roster: treboscis/trevor(owner)
toasterstrudel
ima-4
MariQo15
Shaddow1000
legionsordie
trinibwoy7216
legions(waiting for invitation (wants to join))

looking for new and old players of all skill ranks

usually CTF PUGs are my fave
can i join?!

Status
Not open for further replies.