National Teams

Disci

Old man
Ok, Team Scandinavian Hunks formed. Everyone from Finland. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Faroe Islands rise your hand and I'll add you to the team.

Propkid

rise your hand and I'll add you to the team.

binladen-hand-up.jpg

As in, do I count?

Disci

Old man
I will rephrase that. If you think you could fit into the team, check your invites. If you think you could fit into the team and you don't have an invite, post here and I'll send one. TY!

Edit: I quickly made a homepage for our team. You can check it out here: http://scandinavianhunks.com/

I hope you like it.

With love,

hunks_webfp4.jpg

lil_maniac

Ok, just for battel so he can update the team thread thing...

UK1: Me, Vertex, Bullets, AngryWoebot, Dobson, Dabbleh, Guts, Solid, Xzanth, Fireblasto, HellzHere
UK2: Me, Megashine, Bestking, Voltage, Dino, Omegas, Vertex, AngryWoebot, Fireblasto, Bullets

(The one's in bold in UK2 havent accepted the invite but they should do :))

BIDS STARTING NOW TO HAVE ME, #1 LEGIONS PLAYER AFIREINASA, ON YOUR NATIONAL TEAM! WE'LL BEGIN AT $1000 and or 693.48 and or £608.90 and or (insert your type of currency here and the amount converted from 1000 U.S. Dollars)!

HURRY UP NOW BECAUSE THIS DEAL IS AS HOT AS FIRE!

poiuyt580

BIDS STARTING NOW TO HAVE ME, #1 LEGIONS PLAYER AFIREINASA, ON YOUR NATIONAL TEAM! WE'LL BEGIN AT $1000 and or 693.48 and or £608.90 and or (insert your type of currency here and the amount converted from 1000 U.S. Dollars)!

I bid $1005. AFIREINASA for #1 Team!

Immanent

Acer(Asa/Ace-uh), you're mine! I'll pay you 2000 USD to play for me, but only if I get to be number one.

jago

wow i didnt know karnage was from germany anyways good luck to both teams would it be possible to watch the game

n33d 4 w33d

If I sign up to team France/Europe, will I have to compete in high ping Euro servers? I am French as I was born in Toulouse, France, but I've lived in Florida most of my life and I'll sign up for the American national team if it means playing with low ping lol

poiuyt580

If I sign up to team France/Europe, will I have to compete in high ping Euro servers? I am French as I was born in Toulouse, France, but I've lived in Florida most of my life and I'll sign up for the American national team if it means playing with low ping lol
You're American then.

Battelstar

wow i didnt know karnage was from germany anyways good luck to both teams would it be possible to watch the game

Maybe we'll find someone who wants to broadcast it or record and upload it on youtube :p

low ping = american national team ;)