National Teams

Propkid

;;) *stefy makes a flash with his abs*
*boner ;p
Just make sure that Igor is not in .EE... he does not know how to play with a team ;/

And I'm still waiting for Disci to flash his abs... :p once he does so to the other people up for the team.

Disci

Old man
*boner ;p
Just make sure that Igor is not in .EE... he does not know how to play with a team ;/

And I'm still waiting for Disci to flash his abs... :p once he does so to the other people up for the team.

I might have to look for a pic that is few years older. Ago doesn't do good to your abdominals. :(:(:(:(:(:):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(.8.8.8.88.

lil_maniac

Ive made a UK2 and ive moved bestking, megashine and voltage to it so u guys need to accept again.. ive also invited Dino and Omega's so pm me if u wanna join UK2 :)

-Edit-
Basically UK2 is gunna be for UK subs.. it sounds harsh but atleast now everyone wont be left out of their own national team :)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Basically, one UK team with all the 'good' players and 'elitism'. While leaving some newer players who could benefit from the experience.

And I thought Maniac was a decent chap.

Battelstar

Basically, one UK team with all the 'good' players and 'elitism'. While leaving some newer players who could benefit from the experience.

And I thought Maniac was a decent chap.

You don't get it. The 2nd UK team is not to leave the newer players out. They will be subs for 1st team, but there have to be more than 1 team as most of them whould have to sit out all the time. Maybe you're right with the experience, they should get more, how about you captain the sub team to make it more experienced?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You don't get it. The 2nd UK team is not to leave the newer players out. They will be subs for 1st team, but there have to be more than 1 team as most of them whould have to sit out all the time. Maybe you're right with the experience, they should get more, how about you captain the sub team to make it more experienced?

I find it bumping me off so you guys don't have to talk to me, like you idle in your channel when playing legions rarely.

I am not an idiot, and either way, I doubt I will be in the team after this 'incident'

We may be coming to a compromise with this, we have yet to see.