My new super large mechanized armors.

Krakyn

It is actually quite easy to edit the player scale in the Legions map editor. Simple as going to free fly mode, and changing the size from 1 1 1 to something like 12 12 12, or 100 100 100. If you change it to anything like 100 100 100 though, when you touch a building with your toe it lags.

Otherwise I do like the new models you made. The textures are not high resolution and not been improved in detail for legions though.

RedInk

Are there really retards on this forum that don't understand the mere concept of modding?
Durr, hay gais whuts goin on?
th_cartman_retard.jpg

-----
Likin those weaps Defender! I would like to see this in a server, very cool:)

Skutki

Not to be mean or anything, but people are gonna try out that 'looke here, we have big legionairres' mod out and get bored pretty soon unless you go into making it somehow skill based and competetive.
Looks cool though.

I

IzRaPiDz

How are you doing this, are you using the old files of legions?

I

IzRaPiDz

Sure is, just like tribes2. Only problem is, you will not have near as many different functions like tribes2 has to work off.
Its sort of barebones I would say. I don't think it has vehicle support, so forget that, or AI or Turret Data in the engine.
The nice thing is, most of the code for tribes2 mods can be ported. You just need to make a few changes.
I'm using the Universal handy function library collection, release 6 for tribes2, by Mrkeen, the creater of the tribes2, tribes1, Meltdown, mod.
I gave my weapons a nice kickback when fired, in the onfire, its nice.
%obj.applyKick(-1500);
I have to join one of your servers when legions is ulocked :)