My new super large mechanized armors.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
No.
You will be able to clickly click a few buttons and wham your server will be registered with the master server and available in the games list.
But your server won't be as good as a purchased server from a hosting company, your servers performance depends on your hardware and connection.

So a person would be able to pick whether to have a nice server for a price or just use that old computer in their basement (assuming it's decent)? Good :)

Defender

I have been spamming way to much about making a mod for this little game and community, Its making me sort of nuts.
icon_shaking.gif

Maybe its best I fade back to tribes1, tribes2, where I belong, and die a slow death.
icon_shaking2.gif

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I agree there. While I may not support this particular mod by desiring to play it much, he is breaking ground which I do support because it will help the modding progress of the rest of the community. :)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Any mod to this game is welcomed by me!

More or less how I feel. Any modder that does something new breaks new ground that makes it easier for the rest of us. Even if I don't play that one, other modders will and it will assist them in development of theirs.

stefygraff

Private Tester
but in a game like this, with Duel, CTF and TDM, you kinda get the need for something fresh: FFA, Hunder, Rabbit, Crazy Huge Sent PROMETHEUS Mod, Sniper Minecraft mod...

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Not necessarily. Even if they don't have the code, it would at least prove that it was possible which would help inspire other coders to write mods.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
trinity still make stuff? I did stuff for tribes 1 way way back when trinity started doing stuff and did t2 for t1 models with another modeler which his name slips my mind atm but anyways im sure you might have seen my other alias pop up somewhere

~UltraRaptor