My latest legions video!

Vox

If any of you know the band Celldweller, well he has created a contest for people to use his song "First Person Shooter" and make a video with it. And so I decided to take a shot at it(Also all entrants get a free copy of his latest album so at least I get something lol) and I've finished it.
So if any of you enjoy the video, if you don't mind please give it a like? :)

Crisis12096

I gave it a like, some nice shots and I enjoyed it. But why did you have your hud off for some of it? I feel like the shots you got with it off got wasted, since people who haven't played it before might understand even less what's going on and then give it a dislike. People tend not to like what they don't understand. It just made it harder to see, you should have at least kept the player iffs on so people could see more clearly what exactly you were shooting at.

Also, since it's possible one of the people you killed with it off was me and now I will never know, I feel a little sad. :(

Very nice, I think a frag montage would have fit together with the music a lot better, but nevertheless, you still made it work out fairly well.

Vox

I gave it a like, some nice shots and I enjoyed it. But why did you have your hud off for some of it? I feel like the shots you got with it off got wasted, since people who haven't played it before might understand even less what's going on and then give it a dislike. People tend not to like what they don't understand. It just made it harder to see, you should have at least kept the player iffs on so people could see more clearly what exactly you were shooting at.

Also, since it's possible one of the people you killed with it off was me and now I will never know, I feel a little sad. :(
The reason i had half of the shots without a hud was because i had already recorded all of the clips before i even started for i was planning on a video with half hud half no hud. Also most of the ones with the hud i dont have the demos anymore. I would have re recorded the ones without the hud and record them with the hud if i had the time but I was gonna leave for vacation soon and school is comin up very soon so i wanted to get it out of the way. But i still have the demos so i'll run through them when i return from vacation if you want and i'll let you know.

Application-1

test bester
Every single effect looks extremely unnecessary and makes it look ugly. A new player to the game would have no idea of what is going on. Give me 0 effects and just music timing and you can make the best montage ever.

Like the binswees video posted a few days ago.

loc

#1 Private Tester
Every single effect looks extremely unnecessary and makes it look ugly. A new player to the game would have no idea of what is going on. Give me 0 effects and just music timing and you can make the best montage ever.
It's for a contest using this song,he's not trying to train new players here.It's a fine piece.

Application-1

test bester
It's for a contest using this song,he's not trying to train new players here.It's a fine piece.
I know but I think a lot of effects is pretty ugly especially these standard sony vegas ones. The comment of a new player is just a side comment that popped through my head.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I really liked the first minute .. haven't seen cool warp clips in montages before. I thought the effect when you went through the scar was good.

Reactions: Vox

Vox

Like the binswees video posted a few days ago.
I had some intention to attract new players. The effects were added to time with the music and as well as the shots. I could easily make one without effects but since this competition is looking for actual editing i did what i had to do. At least im not destroying every clip wih a damn color correction and throwin an effect at every second making it impossible to see wtf is going on.