Meaning of Usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delpicy

Why did you pick your specific username? Explain.

I chose Delpicy in honor of Brad Delp. If you do not know who he is, I may have to find you and slap you. He was the lead singer for the rock n' roll band Boston, the best band ever imo. This is also the meaning behind my signature, as their first album came out in 1976.

So...Now it is your turn

Vinzyboy23

Here goes.....

I chose Impact (in-game) because I am one of those who like explosions and stuff. That explains how I really like shooter games. Rocket explodes on impact.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
So I chose to stick with Application-1 on legions.

And EmotionBot, AND Planets_Collide :p

I picked Fireblasto because 'Fireblast' is actually a move in pokemon (I was in to pokemon massively back then), but it didn't sound quite right and I added the 'o' on the end and I just left it with that. End of line.

qqchurch

'Church' originally came from Pvt. Church in Red vs Blue (it was the first machinima I've ever watched and it was AWESOME at the time) and qq originally came from my old clan tag, which was [QQ], during my days when I was a nub in the Halo Trial. It just became qqchurch after several forums I've joined that didn't allow special characters in your name and it stuck.

End of story.

MightySheep

MightySheep was a name I chose when I was about 12 playing runescape or something and it's been my name for everything since then

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
The idea that in Leejunz, Pigs could fly entertained me. Pig -> Piggy -> Piggeh (because Piggeh is so fun to say)

Status
Not open for further replies.