LICL 1v1 Duel Competition

57thEnryu

gona have 2 tourneys, 1 for euros and one for US, which one you guys attend is up to you.
US Tourney: 9pm New York Time
Euro Tourney: 4pm London Time
Subject to change, but that's the plan right now

so in Aussie time that will be.....10 am for the US one and 2 am for the Euro one.....ur attending the US one :D

57thEnryu

Ok, so we dont have enough ppl right now for the comp I had in mind, so I'ma hold off on announcing an actual comp date. Tho I can say with the list it will be a fun comp (b/c Armageddon isn't entered XD)

yami

Private Tester
when legions overdrive was announced everybody rejoiced the return of legions. it wasn't a big community by any means, but still there were probably at least 800 people who signed up on this forum back then and anxiously awaited the re-release of legions after nearly 2 years of IA hiatus bullshit.

now we all know that this isn't a great idea and it will probably fail like the many attempts to do stuff like this in the past, but are you guys that apathetic that you couldn't be arsed to at least try and support this? or at the very least hold your tongue from making dumbass comments like "lol who plays legions any more"? it was indifference and people constantly bitching about the imperfections that led to legions being shut down in the first place and now it's the same sort of thing that has been re-killing this game for a while now. there was a reason that you came back to this game after it got shut down. why don't you focus on that instead of all the negatives and just support this guy as he tries to hold on to the last shreds of life that legions has.

-=ENTRY=- [yami]

Dimitryy

-=ENTRY=- [Dimitryy]

4pm sucks for me ... may be still at school. evering would be better imo 19CET or later.

57thEnryu

I'm thinking of holding it this Friday if that works for everyone (I'm working Saturday + 49ers game before work)

Dimitryy

friday isnt working for me ... school til 5pm and than watchin icehockey in cologne :D
i wouldnt mind if you do it friday if it works for moth of the ppl here :)

yami

Private Tester
Fri doesn't work for me either... but again i don't have a very open schedule so don't worry about me either. For stuff like this I have had the most luck using Sundays, just a thought. Also what about Monday the 16th aka Dr. King Day, at least for the American tourney? Everybody in America will have school and work off.

57thEnryu

Ok all, so since I have herd no complaints of holding the comp on Monday it will be done. Tho there will be a change in time, sicne we dont have enough for 2 comps we will hold one comp at 6:00 PM NY time, 7:00 AM Sidney, 11:00 PM London (sorry euros/aussies, but its the best time I can come up with for both of you guys...)

if there are any last minute entries I will be on TS 2 hours before the comp begins, just talk to me. Sorry bout the late time notice, but I have been working almost nonstop (celebrating the 49ers counts as works fyi)

Actually you'll find that's 7am Perth(GMT+8), and 9am Sydney(GMT+10).
I'm in Perth anyway... I suspect I might fail to wake up for this.

57thEnryu

Reminder, this starts in about a half hour from now, if you haven't signed up or are signed up and cant make it, let me know ASAP!!!

if you do not show up you forfeit your match and will end up on the bottom of the ladder (in-case you couldn't figure that out)