LICL 1v1 Duel Competition

Skepsis

Just enter your name -=[ ]=- if your interested in joining for the next tournament that's gonna be held every month.

57thEnryu

Just enter your name -=[ ]=- if your interested in joining for the next tournament that's gonna be held every month.
actually, just enter your name here, makes it easier for ppl to know the date and sign up. I'm thinking of having it the first Saturday of every month, so the next one would be Feb 4, 9PM New York time (I'll try to arrange a separate one for euros if I can). I would do second Saturday, but that would make the next comp on Feb 11, the day before my 21st (party starts at midnight...)

So, yah, if you wana do the next one, sign up here: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/8646d7qjw5

S

shaskie

Dueling competition was extremely fun, glad we're going to be holding more in the future. :D

Jedired1

oh *chocolate cookies* i just relised that its gonna be 2:00 in the morning in england :(
I cant play in the tornament :p is there anyway we can change the time

57thEnryu

oh *chocolate cookies* i just relised that its gonna be 2:00 in the morning in england :(
I cant play in the tornament :p is there anyway we can change the time
hmmm, wel we also have aussies, and last time I made an event with both in mind, it was like 7 am for the aussies, and 11 at night for the euros........stand by, ive been meaning to do something bout that for awhile now, I'll try to get tit done today.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Sadly, im in stand-by with legions for 5 montha to come... I am sorry, but i still help you guys with posts on fb fan page and publicity.
Have fun guys! Lets make this one l:eek: tradition :p