Legions Xbox edition

Demented_Dragon

I'm here wondering if it would ever be possible to see Legions ever expand to gaming platforms such as the Xbox 360. Would be interesting to see and it could become something worth while!

Fixious

Test Lead
Nope. Well, not unless the owners decide to at least, which is extremely unlikely. It'd also be pretty weird to play with a controller, though I'm sure others have tried this already.

k e v i n

Private Tester
Nope. Well, not unless the owners decide to at least, which is extremely unlikely. It'd also be pretty weird to play with a controller, though I'm sure others have tried this already.
i do remember a long time ago, someone told me that they played with a controller.......they were an older player and was pretty good, but I can't remember their name:confused:

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
i do remember a long time ago, someone told me that they played with a controller.......they were an older player and was pretty good, but I can't remember their name:confused:
I have played with a controller before, haha
It's super difficult.

I

IzRaPiDz

Yar, the game play wont be the same. Plus, Legions isn't big enough (yet) and it might cost quite a bit.

Reactions: Vox

Jaymyster

Although it's a bit clear how legions wouldn't work anywhere near as well on a console, I did see a console called Piston at an IT expo today that my job made me go to. Supposedly it's able to play PC games including the vast majority of the ones steam offers. Just thought it'd probably be the closest thing to what you're looking for if you wanted to check it out http://www.gamespot.com/news/xi3s-modular-piston-console-out-nov-29-6415158