Xbox Controller with Legions

RedInk

The title says it all. I am currently playing like so.

Watch the video below and follow the instructions.

This also works for a mouse/controller for other games, not just legions.
Instructions:
Windows 7 users must do this before running Xpadder:

Xbox 360 controller image:

Only download the drivers if they did not download automatically.
(Once you have installed them you should reboot your PC)

Xbox 360 wired controller drivers:

Database of controllers compatible with Xppader:

FOR WIRELESS CONTROLLERS:

You cannot use a play any and charge kit it only supplies the controller with power, data transfer is not possible. Even when you use it with an Xbox 360, the controller is still communicating wireless.

THE SOLUTION:

Buy a cheap second hand wired controller, or you can buy a "Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver" these things are brilliant, it can connect up to four controllers and it only uses one USB port!

A quick check for driver installation for XP, Vista and Seven (Left to right)

This makes playing games and browsing the internet(REDDIT) more fun... i guess.

Arch

Legions Developer
Why would you want this? The speed of a controller cannot match to the speed of a mouse and WASD. Legions is a very fast paced game, therefore, the controller would be a pretty big downgrade from a mouse. Cool, but in the long run, less useful.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Why would you want this? The speed of a controller cannot match to the speed of a mouse and WASD. Legions is a very fast paced game, therefore, the controller would be a pretty big downgrade from a mouse. Cool, but in the long run, less useful.

I've seen quite a few people asking for such tutorials.

Arch

Legions Developer
I've seen quite a few people asking for such tutorials.
Really? Only reason I'd see to use a console controller would be if you have a fetish towards joysticks and d-pads. The speed of joysticks of a controller can't match up to the speed and maneuverability of a mouse. Just seems a bit useless and strange.

Propkid

Really? Only reason I'd see to use a console controller would be if you have a fetish towards joysticks and d-pads. The speed of joysticks of a controller can't match up to the speed and maneuverability of a mouse. Just seems a bit useless and strange.
Speed- yes. Maneuverability- no but I admit it might be relatively easy to cap/snipe with an xbox controller, thought CG/plasma when hugging will be impossible.
If people want to do it why shouldn't they. It might make you worse but it's fun. Just like playing with your hands crossed over: might be fun for a while but eventually people will get back to normal.

Arch

Legions Developer
Hey guys don't you think chaining would be done better on a Wii-mote? I think it'd be way more flexible...
Someone make it work! :D
Now Wii-mote I would try. There is a way. I saw a vid a while back on how to use it with World of Warcraft.