Legions Whoring.

Libra

hey once u get the poster design done how can i get it so i can make posters and put them up at the local gamestops

GoodJobDino

Well you would have to go to a printers and get the image blown up and printed. Kinkos is a popular one and then there are independent companies that do the same thing. Just takes a little research.

Dacil

Well you would have to go to a printers and get the image blown up and printed. Kinkos is a popular one and then there are independent companies that do the same thing. Just takes a little research.
yep yep! kinkos and staples is where i go to

edit: and i got a question...when is the deadline for this? I like deadlines, cause I want to try and submit one, working around my summer class and work, but I really need an approx. date to organize myself

GoodJobDino

Hmmm. Well I don't really have one, but I suppose having a goal would be best. Make my July 2nd a perfect day. Before I go see Mushroomhead I want to see first drafts by July 2nd. If you submit before-hand I will critique then.

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
Be sure to put that it's FREE nice and big somewhere on there. "free" alwaysss gets people's attention.
Just look at freeman, he'd be nothingg without his name. I mean comon, he's asian.

A2

free-stuff.jpg

;) got it!

Also I'm working on 600x800. That's fine, right?

GoodJobDino

Translations then:
400x640 p = 5.556x8.889 inch
600x800 p = 8.333x11.111 inch
768x1024 p = 10.667x14.222 inch

So round up or down if you want to do inches.
And yes 600x800 is fine.

Edit: And kissy is correct, "FREE" IS GOOD!!!! FREEdom of movement! haha. (Don't use that.)

Dacil

and some people may not know about rez....make sure its at least 300 pixels per inch, or else it may print crappy....and make sure it's CMYK