Legions Whoring.

GoodJobDino

So... I was at work one day and had the idea of making a good legions poster, and having it blown up and printed. Then, I would take it to my local GameStop and hopefully the cool guys there would be cool enough to hang it up! They may already be familiar with the game, and if not, I could help with that.

I want the poster to have:
- the "Freedom of Movement Returns" slogan
- good background image
- some game play screenshots that include the HUD as well as character models in thumbnail form
- overdrive website
- some info about the game, like... hooks kind of. Maybe this should include that it is in the beta stage?

Any submissions as far as how it should look would be great as I have a pretty full schedule this week. And hell, maybe other people could do this too!

If you submit a poster image, I have some digital design knowledge, so if you want to submit something, I know how to be a client who wants what they ask for! I will probably comment on what I like/don't like/would like changed/etc. Since this would mean a lot to me (and the community as a whole) I think, care and detail should go into this!

Thank you,
-GJD

GoodJobDino

I'm going to contact the DEVs and see what they say about doing it now, unless one of them replies to this first. TIRED!

Libra

at the end of the day iac owns this don't want to make to much a buzz about the game now, if they feel like they can make some money on this they will take it away and make us pay (just my opinion)

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
You are free to advertise the game if you like, we just won't be doing it ourselves until we think the game is in a more polished state.

mario

Very nice idea ^.^ I would make something too but got some stuffs and school so after I ll be done I will work on it. [maybe!]

MJ1284

You are free to advertise the game if you like, we just won't be doing it ourselves until we think the game is in a more polished state.
Last time I checked Mabel wasn't too enthousiastic about advertising unfinished product.

GoodJobDino

All right. Plan is a go then. Same requirements for submitted poster ideas then. And I think it should say somewhere that it is in the beta stage.

GoodJobDino

I want the poster to have:
- the "Freedom of Movement Returns" slogan
- good background image
- some game play screenshots that include the HUD as well as character models in thumbnail form
- overdrive website
- some info about the game, like... hooks kind of. Maybe this should include that it is in the beta stage?

Make a poster image with these rquirements.
I would say dimensions of 600x800 should be fine. Maybe even 768x1200. At least 480x640
And it should definitely say somewhere the game is in beta stages.
If you need any help I will use my limited digital design knowledge and resources to help you out.
Submit the image and I will critique it, saying what may need to be changed or w/e.