Download Legions Overdrive Voice Pack Creator

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by 3lionz, Jun 22, 2011.

1. 3lionz

3lionz Legions Developer

No wonder, your using norton ;)
    I don't know why it would say that, Its not doing anything "malicious".
    I think Norton is just a bit trigger happy.

T[h]E Dis[as]teR likes this.
  2. WildFire

WildFire Warrior of Linux

Norton is crap software which microsoft sell to you after buying your pc. Personally, I would wipe my pc clean of that god awful software.

7 Fissurez likes this.
  3. Vox

Vox Member

i think turning it off temporarily would help. i'll try it in a bit

4. BugsPray

BugsPray Legions Developer

Thanks for your contributions 3lionz. Your tools seem very useful and we've considered making similar ones ourselves. However, I do want to provide the following disclaimer to the community:

As a rule of thumb, the L:O team does not recommend installing software that triggers your anti-virus program.

Also as a reminder, installing executables from untrusted sources is generally a bad practice.

We won't remove posts that link to executables (unless they're obviously malicious), but please be aware that the risk is high for contracting computer viruses when running executables, especially from unofficial sources.

3lionz and Royalty like this.
  5. Royalty

Royalty The Aussie

6. Armageddon

Armageddon Teapot

His tools are fine, and more then we have been given. Norton is horrible software, it's 2011 not 1997. Switch to a more reliable antivirus program.

7. Royalty

Royalty The Aussie

I use Sophos. Is that ok?

8. Immanent

Immanent Member

Will it be possible to create more boxes in number 3, I'm talking about the 5 boxes under "Indicator". Can that be increased to like 15 or 20? Because I don't want to keep on making excessive groups, which I find impossible to remember.

9. 3lionz

3lionz Legions Developer

T[h]E Dis[as]teR and Armageddon like this.
  10. TwistedShadow

TwistedShadow Member

Can you :S..... Tell me how to uninstall that program :S, Because It messed up by Framework
    (Yes, I'm working on my new Voice pack with note pack -.-)

11. Vox

Vox Member

well i'm having an issue where i try opening up the quick chat installer but when i open it it says
    "You cannot start application Quick Chat Installer from this location because it is already installed from a different location."

12. 3lionz

3lionz Legions Developer

You are probably getting to use setup.exe. Use the shortcut on the start menu.

13. mario

mario Member

Question:
    When I will add a sound for my TEXT (HELLO) made by me will players hear me?

14. Gheist

Gheist King of all Goblins

Do you copy it to their harddrives?

15. 3lionz

3lionz Legions Developer

Others can see your text in the chatbox, but in order to hear sound, the .cs file AND all the sound files must be given to those you want to hear your voice pack. (read how to share in the download section)

16. mario

mario Member

Oh, then I dont like it. :cool:

17. 3lionz

3lionz Legions Developer

That applies to everything, whether you do it manually OR use my app ;)
    Go complain to the devs if its an issue ;)

18. Maxboyzzz

Maxboyzzz Member

faef.png

WTF???....How Can i upload It!!!...

19. Immanent

Immanent Member

? You're not meant to upload...

20. radiofriendly

radiofriendly Member

Don't pay any attention to ignorant kids, 3lionz. This is an awesome tool. Thank you very much for putting time and effort in it.