Legions Overdrive Trailer?

-Zero-

what is going on? On 26 people said yes some of them press yes because they thought it was funny but HE nvm. ok yesterday was the day of the recording and no one was online. WOW. and now DeadGuy told me that he is gonna be free on Wednesday so we are gonna record that day ok. please those who are in the forums and read this and pressed yes on the voting thing GO. if you see me in a private server that means we are ready to record and if you want the passW just ask me and i will pass it or put it on the forums and ts3. Xfire i don't use. one thing on Friday like 11 people went but we still needed more this video needs to have a hole army.

MJ1284

what is going on? On 26 people said yes some of them press yes because they thought it was funny but HE nvm. ok yesterday was the day of the recording and no one was online. WOW. and now DeadGuy told me that he is gonna be free on Wednesday so we are gonna record that day ok.

One thing: Make sure you declare time either as GMT or CET so that everybody know EXACTLY when to show up (people live in different timezones), you can check current global time at: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time/
Make sure DeadGuy knows date and time too.

-Zero-

One thing: Make sure you declare time either as GMT or CET so that everybody know EXACTLY when to show up (people live in different timezones), you can check current global time at: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time/
Make sure DeadGuy knows date and time too.
DeadGuy told me in the morning of Wednesday that is when he is free of his job. i know that people leave in different zones that is why i said where i live so they will check the difference between my time and theirs most of the people already know they told me already but like you MJ and some other still don't know. but i will still need to know where everyone live like what part so i can say what time to come.

As you guys know I am planing on making Legions Overdrive 2011 Trailer, but there is something missing. Song. I been looking through a lot of music videos and songs but i just can't find the perfect one that will fit my video. i found 1 but i don't think you guys will like it. Two people already told me NO!. So what I am asking here is that if you guys would post some songs you guys like and that will be good for Legions Overdrive 2011 Trailer. Oh and if songs posted and if one song is posted more than once from different persons or if the post is LIKE a lot then that song will go on the video. Thank you for you time. Thankz.

Freeman

RAYTANG
if you want the passW just ask me and i will pass it or put it on the forums and ts3. Xfire i don't use. one thing on Friday like 11 people went but we still needed more this video needs to have a hole army.

put in on teamspeak. that way you know who's getting the info. if you leave it on the forums, any old troll could just hop in and mess things up

-Zero-

put in on teamspeak. that way you know who's getting the info. if you leave it on the forums, any old troll could just hop in and mess things up
yeah but i can only put it where people are at i cant put it on the hole ts3 thing only per channel and once i leave it doesn't show anymore.

Freeman

RAYTANG
yeah but i can only put it where people are at i cant put it on the hole ts3 thing only per channel and once i leave it doesn't show anymore.
you guys call all pile up into one channel. If someone joins up late, another person who knows the password can just tell them. It doesn't specifically have to be you who tells everyone the password.

-Zero-

oh you talking about that. lol. hahah i thought you were talking about the song lol. and i was the one saying the password on forums but already most of the ones that knew about the private server already knew the pass cuz they were in ts3. and Envy was running the server and was on ts3 and on the mic so everyone came an ask him.

-Zero-

I been wanting to make a professional looking trailer for Legions Overdrive, make it look somewhat realistic. and i want a software for video purposes, where you can creat 3D modeling(to create the bots of legions) and put expecial effects and move around the camara. so can you guys tell me what software will be best or what softwares i need for this to work? price don't matter.

EDIT: I will probly need a team for this project. if you will like to be part of this and help me make a the trailer for Legions Overdrive. send me an Email or post it here. I will pass you the softwares and key codes that are needed after i get the softwares we need for this to come out perfect. For free.

THANK YOU.

GROUCH

Well i don't know of any software's to film, but id like to be part of of your film :)
(just pm me the date and what time to be on)