Legions Overdrive Trailer?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Combined this trailer thread with the last one to create a super comprehensive ZzZero_xX super trailer thread!

-Zero-

i still want to make one. if i get the right softwares and programs. i'll say it will make the game stand out a little more.

-Zero-

I can help u out with making little clips for your vid.....and I share your goal
Thank you. do you know what program i need to buy to create 3d characters. i think i need tree programs. one for the 3D thing other one for special effects and other for video mix and editting

WhiteHawk

Thank you. do you know what program i need to buy to create 3d characters. i think i need tree programs. one for the 3D thing other one for special effects and other for video mix and editting
No but my brother works in animation.....so ill ask him and find out then let you know......alright bro?

-Zero-

Finally i am starting the trailer project in two weeks. if any members would like to help me out with the 3d modeling, it will be great and special effects. i will buy the softwares which i already have and pass them to you. the full versions of it. for free. and i the more helpers i get the faster i can put it out there (live). wish me luck. also i am going to record myself working on this project as a behind the scenes video. showing my actual real face and talking with my own voice which some player might have already heard on ts3 anyways. please i am gonna need some help on these. thankz. good-by.

curser656

I realize I've been a ghost for the past month or so, but if you still want an editor or even to continue with the script I've been producing already, just throwing it up in the air. As for the editing thing my qualification is 3 years of film and the comm tech award at graduation. Are you really intending to do CGI? Believe me it takes a lot to be able to do that kind of stuff, I don't even consider myself good and I've been at it for a couple of years, your best bet is to do it Machinima style and use the game as your canvas or something more like that. Then again I might just continue it as a separate project entirely but it doesn't hurt to throw out ideas right?

Blender works too...

It really doesn't.

-Zero-

I realize I've been a ghost for the past month or so, but if you still want an editor or even to continue with the script I've been producing already, just throwing it up in the air. As for the editing thing my qualification is 3 years of film and the comm tech award at graduation. Are you really intending to do CGI? Believe me it takes a lot to be able to do that kind of stuff, I don't even consider myself good and I've been at it for a couple of years, your best bet is to do it Machinima style and use the game as your canvas or something more like that. Then again I might just continue it as a separate project entirely but it doesn't hurt to throw out ideas right?.

yes i still need editor. you are my #1 editor here. looks like you have been studding hard to learn all this. and it will be great to have you in my team. thank you. do you have skype or ts3? because i am gonna need to explain my idea of the trailer and typing it will take me like 2 pages. lol. if you have skype send it on a email, to me. but anyways thanks. (you are in!)

curser656

yes i still need editor. you are my #1 editor here. looks like you have been studding hard to learn all this. and it will be great to have you in my team. thank you. do you have skype or ts3? because i am gonna need to explain my idea of the trailer and typing it will take me like 2 pages. lol. if you have skype send it on a email, to me. but anyways thanks. (you are in!)
I have a skype , ts3 and i own a vent. I'll send you a pm with my skype name. Just one fair warning, there are certain days I won't be available because I'm also head of an anime sub group, most of the time I'm available, but if there is a release I need to do that before anything else. I owe it to the people I recruited to be there, look at this one, so cute.
(The one in black is one of my translators....this has gone totally off topic.....)

So yea! Send me over a list of team members....we have..team members right?...

EDIT: Don't buy any software either. I get what ever I want free and legally, Microsoft is my bich.