Legions: Overdrive Officially Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenMu

hi. just download the launcher and when you lunch it it patch for live.zip then after finish and when you click play .it say the system cant find the file specified. what did i do wrong?? any manual patch??

MJ1284

You did UNZIP all the files first and then clicked Launcher.exe? Also, what operating system you're running (Legions doesn't support Mac)?

fallenMu

i did. just recently found out that every time i update it fails to. hhuhuhu...
anyone got manual download for the live.zip file??
I'm running windows, so it would be OK right?

fallenMu

Update fails? Sure you allowed Launcher.exe and/or Legions.exe through your firewall?

every time i tried it always say Operation has time out. and i cant finish the download. maybe its my internet connection. (i have already turn off my firewall).

could you just email me your legions that already work. thanks MJ1284 kayotepni@yahoo.com

MJ1284

could you just email me your legions that already work. thanks MJ1284 kayotepni@yahoo.com

I don't think I can, Legions files take about 130 MB which is way over what webmails can accept :S
"Operation has timed out" might mean that download servers are real busy but if it's happened many times then it's your internet connection. I heard that some USA servers have lagged a bit, might have something to do with it?

Xtreme

shaska's bff
I don't think I can, Legions files take about 130 MB which is way over what webmails can accept :S
"Operation has timed out" might mean that download servers are real busy but if it's happened many times then it's your internet connection. I heard that some USA servers have lagged a bit, might have something to do with it?

You can always upload them to mediafire or megaupload if you really want to help. I'd actually do it myself if I had the time..

Dedwoods42

I had the update failed issue for a while to, just be persistent. And you update pretty much every time you play. Awesome stuff devs! My laptop's pretty aweful, celeron processor and all- still runs it nice and smooth :) Any idea for ETA of Clan Tags/ Teams?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I had the update failed issue for a while to, just be persistent. And you update pretty much every time you play. Awesome stuff devs! My laptop's pretty aweful, celeron processor and all- still runs it nice and smooth :) Any idea for ETA of Clan Tags/ Teams?

Good to hear that your game's running smooth! No ETA yet for Clan Tags/ Team Registrations, so I'm just going to say 'soon'. Seymour's attempting to make the word 'soon' an acceptable word again (it got a little tarnished).

Well done feellas
Although where did the grass and the flowers go >?

They were too 'pretty' for Mabel's tastes. Actually, I never even realized they were missing!

Well i suppose it does improve some people's fps when they are close to the ground but it really does not effect mine and especially as soon as i get my hd4650 muahaha

Dedwoods42

Good to hear that your game's running smooth! No ETA yet for Clan Tags/ Team Registrations, so I'm just going to say 'soon'. Seymour's attempting to make the word 'soon' an acceptable word again (it got a little tarnished).

They were too 'pretty' for Mabel's tastes. Actually, I never even realized they were missing!

Me neither, if anything it just makes the game run smoother and adds to the whole post-apocolyptic vibe :) Soon is good for me, the sooner the better! :)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
i still cant register becuase the god damm submit button ain workin
Are you 100% sure that you've filled out all the required fields, have entered a valid E-Mail adress etc.? Tests have shown, that that button does work indeed, if used correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.