the-champ

i have uploaded the file.
now after logging in and launching i get this error

Attachments

• Screen02.JPG
    Screen02.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 18

Xothermic

anyone has any, explanation, that I have to do with the failure of the application to ejecurar launcher.exe file?

kill me :(

PD: I am new to this game. InstantAction toys in a little over a year and never had such problems.
I just do not have anything for the application of *chocolate cookies*. :confused: kill me :(

have downloaded the application. NET Frame Worl: v2.o.5o727? :confused:
maybe you should install .net framework 3.0 (~197 MB)

i have uploaded the file.
now after logging in and launching i get this error
Got something to do with DirectX I think.Download one of those dxwebsetup thingies

Disci

Old man
How will dedicated and user-hosted servers work?

We plan on hosting our own dedicated North American and European servers. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to host Australian or Asian dedicated servers. We’d like to see some sort of system for user dedicated servers to alleviate this issue, and it’s something we’re looking into, but don’t have any further information at this time.
We are investigating ways to allow users to host their own games, but out of security and community unity concerns, for the near future players can only join official dedicated servers.

From FAQ page after 1 min searching...

yorker12

why i cant get in i registered 2 times but when im about to log in then its like incorrect pass or username is it because im in europe Latvia?

MightyDeath

I would like to thank all the devs for the work they've put in bringing back legions.
So far the only bug I noticed is the one when the flag dissapears.
Anyways, good stuff.

Chris55

Very awesome job guys, I am very glad that you guys did this. You made a lot of people happy obviously. I never believed Legions would be back up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.