Legions: Overdrive Advertisement Ideas

SNAKEOPS

Great! I will inform my team and have my project done by (hopefully) Friday. As for the kickstarter video, who'll take charge on that? We obviously need someone with experience on making videos and it's for sure sadly not me. I know Pure makes some awesome montages, but we also need a mature and good talker who knows what they're doing.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I would be happy to edit/storyboard any video, but we do need voice speakers really to explain why they love the game. (/me looks intently upon devs)

Maxter

I would be happy to edit/storyboard any video, but we do need voice speakers really to explain why they love the game. (/me looks intently upon devs)

We need everybody's comments, not just devs. We can collect them using TS3 recording. I'd rather we get all who are interested in making the video on TS, to discuss it more before we get to business.

Fixious

Test Lead
Recording your opinions locally (i.e. on your own computer with Audacity or something) will provide much better sounding audio clips. TS3 recordings are pretty meh.

Maxter

Yeah, I guess that's the better way. Then that means we need to make another thread so people can drop their recorded comments in.