Legions Mini League

Discussion in 'Competition' started by Doomsify, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accelerate

Accelerate Private Tester

Great! Welcome to the Unicorn Princesses Shaska. XD

2. 57thEnryu

57thEnryu Member

Let the team stacking begin...

Doomsify likes this.
  3. Accelerate

Excuse me? XD

4. Sin

Sin Private Tester

Nah, that's bull. We stick to teams. Picking up a first pick onto another team is flat out unfair.

tree, k e v i n, Doomsify and 2 others like this.
  5. Ucantry2run

Ucantry2run Private Tester

People tryna team stack after their terrible draft picks. Nice try :cool:

6. would you rather have a 10-0 or a fun game to watch

edit: if we have another tournament like this we really need to consider getting better captains/more evenly skilled captains. i regret not captaining this tournament could have been way more enjoyable for everyone

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  7. TylerMarket

TylerMarket Heisenberg.

It's also unfair to the people who wanted to participate but were shut out due to a captain giving up on his team or his team giving up on him

8. only 4 people showed up on my team, if people wanted to play they would have came

9. Doomsify

Doomsify Member

Shaska, you literally told me you did not want to play for my team. So quit acting like you wanted to play.

And don't blame the captains skill for picks cause it's a DRAFT. And I'm pretty sure I've been around long enough to know 95% of these people.

10. Doomsify

Doomsify Member

And no I didn't give up on my team. Risings been MIA, Armas been MIA, Jello has church on Sundays so he didn't know if he could make. Only people who told me they could 100% make it was Enryu, Shisk, Fixi and Blink. And if I'm not mistaken Shisk didn't show up. Anak did.

11. Doomsify

Doomsify Member

If my team still wants to compete and reschedule against Ucans team for a day during the week, we can do that, but it's up to my team if they even want to play.

12. Shisk

Shisk Member

Well I didn't wanted to reply but that whole thing is just ridiculous
    All 4 where there, also I won't blame Anak for coming to late because it was the last given time (7pm) in the "team" conversation

But well someone changed it to 6pm without announcing it, also I won't count this message at 5.12pm, that's just to late
    Nvm, 4 player would have been enough if there would had been a captain, Unicorn Princesses also had 4 offical members attending

Xzanth likes this.
  13. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

[​IMG]

BB is out. Members of BB who are still interested in playing have joined other teams. Move along.

TylerMarket and Doomsify like this.
  14. Accelerate

Aww thanks Fixi. ;D

15. Armageddon

Armageddon Teapot

After shaska's crying i was done, I don't have the patients to deal with forever 14 year olds on my time off.

16. Disci

Disci Old man

Stfu, teapot!

17. Accelerate

Ugh, being 14 is so last year anyways.

18. Doomsify

Doomsify Member

Accel, my friend your so like two thousand and late, my friend.

19. Doomsify

Doomsify Member

Whats up with the next match?

20. TylerMarket

TylerMarket Heisenberg.

I believe Ucan and Accel are playing on Sunday but i don't know a time...my team will be playing Ucan later next week or next weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.