Legions International Competitive League - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thEnryu

We're doing the match scheduling like last time right? 1 game per week atleast i thought it was.
yes we are, work it out with the other team cap and report scores

also I temp put the thing on pause to add one more team, should be sorted out by tonight (so hold of on making math plans for now)

Sin

Private Tester
Last tournament we beaten americanos on us servers though.
Jicker and I were gone...it was my understanding that after you 10-0'd us on your server with core, my team ceded when you scored a point on the US server because they misunderstood the point system.
Or are you talking about last season's less skilled teams?

57thEnryu

Jicker and I were gone...it was my understanding that after you 10-0'd us on your server with core, my team ceded when you scored a point on the US server because they misunderstood the point system.
Or are you talking about last season's less skilled teams?
this is true, tho they lost 10-4 to 57th last year on tx server, and we went into the euro server and actually scored a point against them (10-1), so frankly they are not unbeatable.

Karnage

Private Tester
My apologies... LAAD is back in. Had a talk with some of the team members and they are keen to participate. Sorry about any misunderstandings.

Who is leader of In7?

Application-1

test bester
My apologies... LAAD is back in. Had a talk with some of the team members and they are keen to participate. Sorry about any misunderstandings.

Who is leader of In7?
Me and Xzanth are, but in7 is facing off against the legal aliens NA team first, not AD. That is what the brackets say at least.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Sorry to Enryu or anyone else, but Spektrum is going to pull out. Mainly due to the fact that we''re not particularly active at the moment and that we weren't expecting as many teams to be playing. Most of us have exams within the 5-7 weeks and we won't be playing much at all. By the looks of it, we're going to be playing while we'll be needing to revise and sit exams.

Sorry all, it's just really bad timing.

tree

Well, I wanna play in the tourney so if anybody wants me (thecaptaint) on their team just message me.

shaskalol

Also, if anyone has a spare roster spot, I'd be more than happy to fill it.

I don't have a mic currently, and won't get one anytime soon since my mom's broke.

I can do anything, chase mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.