Legions International Competitive League - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thEnryu

well I cant really do much other than what spek has already done. I could restart the tourny and remove spek if ppl are ok with that

Fixious

Test Lead
Considering quite a few players are going through finals at the moment, delaying it is likely a good thing.

Karnage

Private Tester
Oh, and one other thing... Are we allowed to choose the servers we play on or are all the matches to be played on those LICL servers?

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
I second that finals delay. Also, how is it determined which server we'd play on? Team that picks side picks server, or vice versa?

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
How do the captains choose if you can only play one map? They have to come to a consensus? I don't really see that going over very well...
Also you said servers are predetermined, so how does that work exactly? When we play in7, what server are we playing on?
Lastly, if you're going to delay this because of finals, make that decision soon (today...) because we've already scheduled a match

Karnage

Private Tester
I think having the maps chosen for us is actually a good idea. And yes, we do need to decide now if we are going to delay or not. I would recommend that we do.

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
Okay since our match is today, 2 of my main players cant make it, and there are still rule discrepancies that need to be answered before we can even play our match anyways, I'm going to assume
And if ppl want to delay it a few weeks thats fine
means that we are officially delaying this.

57thEnryu

oh, sorry, yeah, I assumed that we had decided to delay it already

yeah, lets delay it till the 13th if thats cool with everyone (I'll reset the tourny back to signup phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.