Legions International Competitive League - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

k e v i n

Private Tester
-________________________________________________________________________________________-
it was yesterday, at 9pm est. i even asked you in game where your team mates were
yeaa i remember when u asked me:oops: , i was playing in that pug.....even till now, i still don't know where they are:confused:

Freeman

RAYTANG
didn't try to reschedule?
Gameplay:
  • There is no rescheduling so we can get this tournament moving and not have us wait for a team to get people
honestly, get your *chocolate cookies* together.
disapprove-face-guys_design.png

57thEnryu

57th, FSO, IN7, 69, and MC, every other team has rescheduled matches, specially 57th (we have had to reschedule pretty much every match so far)

This being my first tourney of this type its also a learning process for me on what works and what doesn't, therefore some rules will be bent. So just reschedule it.

Hell I'd let FSO and IN7 do their first week match now if they wanted to (I've tried hinting at this before but no one got it so there, I said it)

57thEnryu

57th vs FSO
Game 1 - Frostbyte: 7-6 57th
Game 2 - Reactor: 10-4 57th

gg

Also, I noticed I made a mistake in the points system. Instead of a set win being worth 2 points, it was 1, and insteid of a game win being worth 1 point, it was 2. so that was corrected, scores updated, its basically the same.

Karnage

Private Tester
Are you guys serious? I thought you were joking. Enryu spawned as a heavy in our base and the flag was loose so he picked it up once and was almost immediately killed. That does not count as HoFFing sorry. We won fair and square. Let's not make this into something that leads to bitterness.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
This warrants a trololol - I didn't play today so I don't know the whole truth, but Carnage - it's a BIIIIIT of a coincidence that he spawned in HEAVY isn't it? Think about the situation - stand off... But anywho, congratulations to the victors.

S

shaskie

Are you guys serious? I thought you were joking. Enryu spawned as a heavy in our base and the flag was loose so he picked it up once and was almost immediately killed. That does not count as HoFFing sorry. We won fair and square. Let's not make this into something that leads to bitterness.

I don't think it matters if he was killed immediately, that's still breaking the rules. If I switch to sniper lets say and snipe your flag carrier while we already have 1 sniper on the team and I die right after, that wouldn't be considered cheating either?

You're bending the rules to your side, which is completely unfair.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
To be fair, no double HoF rule was stupid. Can understand the no double sniper rule (they're kinda broken unless you have really good distract, which most teams did not) whereas two heavies has its own cons and pros but in the end, those cons and pros are pretty much balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.