Legions character identity

stefygraff

Private Tester
The game needs Red vs Blue skins only, just like old days!
Or fancy names for teams.
One thing is certain: im sick of all these skins, and im pretty sure im not the only one. Decent looking red and blue skins, with cool L:O logo is all we need to make teams look sexy

Vox

How about something more unique.
I was thinking, each team had the same loadouts, but different armor for each loadout that would make each team unique.
So for example lets say Alpha has the current loadout armor the game has, but beta has different armor for each loadout, but the same abilities.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Lol Red and Blue? In LEGIONS, wouldn't they be in a seperate LEGION?

Par example' Imperial Legion & Rebels :D jizzed

also spart, not a bad idea, but we would need to make more than 1 skin...
Shortest and best way, is just to remove all the current skins and make just one skin (for each class).
I really like the Imperials and Rebels... Like imperials be red or white and the rebels dark blue or green

Fahrenheit451

Legions Developer
Par example' Imperial Legion & Rebels :D jizzed

also spart, not a bad idea, but we would need to make more than 1 skin...
Shortest and best way, is just to remove all the current skins and make just one skin (for each class).
I really like the Imperials and Rebels... Like imperials be red or white and the rebels dark blue or green

I think giving a spin on the original red/blue thing i.e something like imperials/rebels is a fantastic idea. It plays on the simplicity of the game.. tbh I really think that simplicity should be legions selling point - it was conceived in that spirit and imo should stay that way.

Getting back to what I was saying to stefy before.. I think the skins for all the players were added in the twilight of IA.. and didn't really serve any purpose other than attempting to garner profits from the dwindling player blase. That being said, and given that our intent is not to scrape the pockets of a small community to buy skins, I feel like reducing it back down to a red v blue scenario is the best way to go.

tl;dr

stefygraff

Private Tester
Im just messing around with the skins trying to get the Imperial team skin idea, this is what i got:

imperial.jpg

I would really like the idea of seeing white and black skins. This skin still needs some tweaks so it wound look like the Snow Skin from in-game.

Also is it possible to add a option when you start a game, like 2 imagines ( Join Imperials/ Rebels ) just like TA has? (question for script nerds :) )

57thEnryu

ok, so lets say we have team identity: blue is alpha and red is beta. I will always play on beta team cuz red is cool.

wait, I already do that......