Legions character identity

stefygraff

Private Tester
Legions:Overdrive is deep in beta now, but I'm wondering if this game will ever have different teams with their own set of skins and marks.
For example C.S. has counter terrorists and terrorists, T:A has Blood Eagle and Diamond Sword.
I don't think players will have anything against reducing the skins in-game. Personally i would like to see the old Red and Blue teams (with new and very cool skins) back up.

Also a custom option or skins and classes would be nice, like little logos and helmets.

So, imo i think that changing the teams and skin mods, and adding custom skin add-ons this game would look much better, not this messy.

3lionz

Legions Developer
Although this is a good idea, (And I think this has actually been done, ask volt, idk.) don't you think there are more important things atm?

... But just to make it more of a trollfest complex, introduce sprays and decals!

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Although this is a good idea, (And I think this has actually been done, ask volt, idk.) don't you think there are more important things atm?

... But just to make it more of a trollfest complex, introduce sprays and decals!
There is ALWAYS something more important, just stfu and say it's a nice idea.

Fixious

Test Lead
Mabel has said that in-game VOIP would be possible to implement. The odds of this actually happening are very low, me thinks.