Legions capping, skill and other videos

Sin

Private Tester
Even though he modified it and completely tweaked it out then showed you "your" route again. :)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

Last film of the serie of quick vids I've made. Don't ask why there are stripes on 2nd clip. I have no idea since there sure wasn't when I checked it before rendering. Hope you enjoy it. Read the description.

After being more than disappointed with Pure's montage, this certainly made up for it.

People should watch this video to learn how to play the game.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
People should watch this video to learn how to play the game.

453c1c0d-4d0a-451a-919f-57089d435f81.jpg

phanakapan

Private Tester
i think my standards must be unrealistically high...ground shots, short MAs, and straight on midair returns just don't excite me. I like the midair pickup on niv about 2:30 in though. o and the last clip is great.

Abandoned

i think my standards must be unrealistically high...ground shots, short MAs, and straight on midair returns just don't excite me. I like the midair pickup on niv about 2:30 in though. o and the last clip is great.

So does that mean we will expect a mother****ing high standard of legions video from you? :D

Application-1

test bester
I don't even know why you guys always think that it is one person who KNOWS how to make a video. It is not like he is god or something. Just make something what you want and not what is expected from that one person.

Immanent

I don't even know why you guys always think that it is one person who KNOWS how to make a video. It is not like he is god or something. Just make something what you want and not what is expected from that one person.

Because idiots who are too lazy to try making a video out for themselves think that he is a god, when in fact he is just a good player with good editing skills.