Legions capping, skill and other videos

Disci

Old man
Interesting point, explains why I usually make it midfield with flag before being scattered all over the place.

You can dodge as much as you like in Legions since you don't have to use jets for it. Just keep activate jets on and wasd as much as you want. Keep in mind that you need to land sometimes so dodging so that you can land a nice slope is really the key. I like to "guess" when the snipers are gonna take the shot and right before that I strafe either left or right. So satisfying to see 2-3 beams flash right past me. Best time to snipe a capper is when the capper reaches the peak of the flight and starts to fall down. Dodge right before that and you don't usually get sniped. It's quite easy really, but some snipers are better than that so dodging left and right all the time while keeping the landings spot in mind is something you should always do. Vs chainers it's better to do long strafes left and right since it takes a bit longer for them to adjust their aim. My 2cents and now I'm off again.

Application-1

test bester
If you see a snipe shot going past you you can also predict when the next shot is going to get fired. If you are going in a straight line then you know he will shoot you again as soon as it is reloaded. If you are going up and then down he will most likely try to shoot you at your highest point. And much more stuff like that, snipers can be dodged pretty easily if you keep aware of them.

phanakapan

Private Tester
You can dodge as much as you like in Legions since you don't have to use jets for it. Just keep activate jets on and wasd as much as you want. Keep in mind that you need to land sometimes so dodging so that you can land a nice slope is really the key. I like to "guess" when the snipers are gonna take the shot and right before that I strafe either left or right. So satisfying to see 2-3 beams flash right past me. Best time to snipe a capper is when the capper reaches the peak of the flight and starts to fall down. Dodge right before that and you don't usually get sniped. It's quite easy really, but some snipers are better than that so dodging left and right all the time while keeping the landings spot in mind is something you should always do. Vs chainers it's better to do long strafes left and right since it takes a bit longer for them to adjust their aim. My 2cents and now I'm off again.
this is dead on, though smart snipers will typically expect strafing at the obvious times and will choose other times for shots if they know the capper isn't a tard.

57thTwix

This game was very nice when here were more players... I can't play on american servers with ping over 300 so pls more european guys!!!

Bestking

Hi I am BaM-U-gOt-PwNeD/SN!PER5321
this is my 2nd vid tryed my best to edit not pro
Why try and edit a flag passing video? People want to see Passes, not bunch of effects trying to make the Video better. Effects look better on a montage, not a flag passing video!

Dino

Why try and edit a flag passing video? People want to see Passes, not bunch of effects trying to make the Video better. Effects look better on a montage, not a flag passing video!
Sometimes they look pretty cool like a flash as soon as the person catches it but still its a good vid

Dino

How is it cool like a flash? It has no flash and only 2 catches? Oh come on coolniel/Dino, you can do better!
he recorded it so blame him and besides im suggesting that it would look good as soon as the person catches it the screen flashes and it changes onto another catch - Suggestion not saying he has to

Bestking

he recorded it so blame him and besides im suggesting that it would look good as soon as the person catches it the screen flashes and it changes onto another catch - Suggestion not saying he has to
Are you sure he can do the fancy stuff in Windows Movie Maker?