Legions capping, skill and other videos

MJ1284

Interesting question, I've never stopped to wonder "How useful this video would be to a newcomer?". After all, MA's are merely just flashy stuff and definitely not a top priority thingie to learn IMO.

Frostbyte PUG displays various position and teamplay aspects of Leejunz, both are quite important.
Flagplay clip shows how to delay enemy cap/EGrab, but Bucha's appearance was a fluke so I don't think it's "educational" in that regard.

So yeah, if I'd have to pick helpful/useful video I'd definitely pick PUG video. As for favourite MA/flashy stuff video, I'd have to say "Harmony" if I'm limited to my own videos only.

Disci

Old man
Aight. Updated the 2nd post and dedicated it to recommended videos. Check it out and give me feedback. Caproute vids are for most popular maps, which are played the most and vids are what I think are the best. Suggestions are still needed if you find that the post is lacking some good videos.

That capping vid was some lame I could cap in that map in half the time.....and with more health.....and. like I said I'm going to make capping vid with none known routs. And. Easy routs but with a twist to overdrive while playing the real game.
nothing nice to say then shut the *dance* UP

Disci

Old man
Telling the truth man and if I post a vid and if u don't like it and can tell how to inprove id love cretic it only makes players better...

You should give out feedback too, you can't say it's just lame. You need to tell the author why it was lame. Providing a video of the same cap with better performance would be nice too.

phanakapan

Private Tester
my feedback: it is a bad route that is easily snipable or BBable on the approach, extremely easy to snipe on the floating to the tower, easy to OD block or rocket in the hill by the stand and easily snipable and chasable with a nade jump on the return. An improved version would be to not rocket jump until the downslope of the tower, or to skip the tower alltogether and just use one of the side bowls or even rj off the wall itself.

Immanent

Good job for uploading some or bringing attention to Impatient's PuG records. Lots to learn from how they play, I know I certainly did when IA went down!