Legions capping, skill and other videos

Disci

Old man
Updated. Tell me if I'm missing something. Btw, in the future, if you could not post all the ~10 sec clips in here because I don't see any use for them in thread like this. Even I said "post everything you got" in the OT. THANKS!

Just caproute, skill, gameplay, informational etc vids, pls.

scmycb007

Awww...I'm a Chinese player and Youtube, Facebook and so on are not availabe for us... So I can't learn the precious skills by watching videos .

Disci

Old man
Ask other players show you tricks and caproutes. I'm sure you'll be able to find one from asian servers if you're lucky.

Royalty

The Aussie
These are my capping vids. I did all the editing and all the clips are mine. Hope you guys like the vids. In the long term I hope to make a vid for each map. Again, enjoy!

Disci

Old man
Ok,

one request. I was thinking about making a "recomended" section where I could include all the best vids which should be watched first when someone new reads this thread. I now ask you all recomend videos from the list on OP which you think are worth enough to put on that list. Remember, that I don't wanna hear comments like "all the MJ's vids" because this is about the best/most helpful vids.

I'm starting this and suggest: Dimitryy's and XtremeSpeed's capping vids. They have both well done vids in my opinion and good effective routes. Both of the guys are excelent cappers.