Legions Appreciation Society

lil_maniac

Just had an idea.

I cant do it but I was just wondering if maybe that someone could send a video of legions gameplay with awesome editting or something like a spoof or whatever to Machima.. They have all those crappy video's and about 10,000 subs or whatever, and I'm quite sure they would put that up on youtube. I would be suprised if they didnt seeing as they have about 2,000 video's uploaded already haha! :D

Also messaged another gamer on youtube asking to give a quick 5 second shoutout or something. If you guys kno any other channel on youtube that might be willing to give a little shout-out, then message them or tell me and ill message them on behalf of the Legions community.

skypredator

Weird how we've got almost no money left over to advertise with, and yet many members say we should advertise...

Just throw in a few nice little marketing gimmicks on Facebook and Twitter and kablammy, marketing and advertising sector right there. Legions just isn't all that attractive to Halo/CoD players 'cos you can't noobspam all the *fracking* time. I honestly don't care if we get new members that leave or whine because of/about the learning curve. Legions is Legions.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
I cant do it but I was just wondering if maybe that someone could send a video of legions gameplay with awesome editting or something like a spoof or whatever to Machima.

i've been meaning to make some sort of tribute for a long time now, but i never really sat on my ass to do it. exams are coming up soon, but i'll make something eventually

Fixious

Test Lead
4g31A.png

yami

Private Tester
I joined, IA because of that Ad.
samesies. in fact i think it was around the time that halo 3 came out and i had just gotten back from playing it at my friends house. i didn't have the kind of money to own a console and hadn't really considered pc gaming and it was through IA that i learned that i could still play some pretty awesome games through my dad's shitty pc