Legions Appreciation Society

stefygraff

Private Tester
Tribes no work in leejunz.

wtf2.jpg

lil_maniac

I have just sent a message via Youtube to RoosterTeeth asking if they could give a quick shoutout to Legions. I doubt they will even read the message or do it but if they did, hopefully that would bring a few more players into the community, even if it was 10 more players that would benefit the community greatly. With their massive fan-base, it would go out to thousands of gamers around the world so hopefully they read it and do it so we can get some newer players ^_^

(Copied and pasted from the Legions Overdrive Facebook Page) :)

Abandoned

I have just sent a message via Youtube to RoosterTeeth asking if they could give a quick shoutout to Legions. I doubt they will even read the message or do it but if they did, hopefully that would bring a few more players into the community, even if it was 10 more players that would benefit the community greatly. With their massive fan-base, it would go out to thousands of gamers around the world so hopefully they read it and do it so we can get some newer players ^_^

(Copied and pasted from the Legions Overdrive Facebook Page) :)

And hopefully Michael doesn't do a rage quit episode on Legions.

lil_maniac

What do you mean, playable? I mean I know what you mean but its still playable but hopefully new players wont go for the most overpowered weapon in the game and see that being fat and heavy isnt fun in a game like legions :p Well.. I dont mean fun but.. well, you know what I mean haha

Propkid

The game is in beta maniac, we've gone through this conversation on these forums many times already. The game is in a very raw and barely playable state for the public so there is no point in attracting masses at the moment. If you do a search for Seymour's post mentioning something about him sending out his love-spores into the air then you'll find the last discussion we've had about promoting legions as it is right now.

Application-1

test bester
The game is dead, it is not in beta. They released the code just to see if the community can come up with stuff that maybe gives it some extra time. The game is dead. Last post you will see from me.

look_bcd740_215808.jpg

lil_maniac

Haha :D

But still, IT WAS playable back in IA times and back then it hadn't progressed much at all, but now you got new classes and and ''newer'' was to play and back in IA, there was loads of people playing it. But still I can see from your point of view that it ''isnt playable'' but the only reason for that is that its getting too boring with the same people in-game and you know what to expect from them which makes it boring and crappy. But anyway, dont wanna go off topic!!

I'll still see if I can promote Legions somewhere and ill ask around on other game forums and stuff :D

lil_maniac

Yeh same.. I mean, none of my friends sent me to IA and to be honest, I dont even kno why I clicked on the ad cos I never normally do but, idk, for some reason I did.. and I'm glad I did ^_^