Huge Update Around the Corner

Discussion in 'Announcements & Updates' started by BugsPray, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defender

Defender Member

Are there plans to include a map editer with the game soon?
    Will auto-download for maps be added at some point?
    Will modding be restricted on Steam?
    What happens if you put Legions on steam and we still only have 20 to 30 players on at any given time?
    If this happens can you go back to the simple old way of doing things like now?

2. 3lionz

3lionz Legions Developer

Everyone will fall into depression. Suicide rates for relative countries would increase, legionsoverdrive.com would become a placeholder and seymour will run off with all the cash.

Stubbz likes this.
  3. SeymourGore

SeymourGore Flatulent Cherub

All $20 worth!

4. Crisis12096

Crisis12096 Member

When Legions goes on Steam, but if we don't get more players, I'm going to blame you. It'll be all your fault.
    And what do you mean by the simple old ways? Let's not jump the gun and say Steam is going to change THAT much, what most of us hope is that it'll just give us a bunch of players so we can actually have a community(of more than 20ish players).

By the way, how's this whole update coming along? Nobody seems to be asking about it.

5. MightyDeath

MightyDeath Member

If what they were saying back then is right, they are probably still testing the new features.

6. k e v i n

k e v i n Private Tester

can kill cams be added to a list of ideas? so atleast we'd see that awesome shot that kills us :p

7. But but but what happenes when shaska or muk or whoever is a good chaser kills me all the time. It would just put a damper on things.

Vox likes this.
  8. Vox

Vox Member

Well what if you get killed not so awesomely?
    And besides, that's cod's thing.

9. Angel.

Angel. Private Tester

Ok ok. Im sorry but seymours avatar makes me sick. i hate that clown

i bet kill cams would be a handfull of work!. plus it will slow gameplay down cause people wont be respawning to pick that flag up. they will be watching that MA shot that Angel made on them.

10. SeymourGore

SeymourGore Flatulent Cherub

[​IMG]

Stubbz, Vox, Dabbleh and 4 others like this.
  11. IzRaPiDz

IzRaPiDz Guest

I really do hope that this will be added.

12. Defender

Defender Member

I am talking about how the game is currently launched from its own GUI and server brouser.
    When it goes on steam, things will get complecated. I just tried logging in to my old steam account, and was unable to even connect. :confused:
    They say I need to go open some ports in my router..
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb...ee9df67e08a6ee93961f69e717&ref=7579-RPSX-6098

Steam Warning
    Steam is having trouble connecting to the Steam servers.

13. stefygraff

stefygraff Private Tester

patience is a virtue!
    My question is: what did IAC think about all this? About Steam more exactly...

14. RockeyRex

RockeyRex Legions Developer

Ponies.

Bestking, Armageddon and loc like this.
  15. Kill cams are great, and you can always skip them instead of watching for the not so awesome shots. Too much work though, I'm sure.

xlr8434 and k e v i n like this.
  16. Ucantry2run

Ucantry2run Private Tester

Limited-time Promethius killstreak.

17. Angel.

Angel. Private Tester

high enough killstreak or 1 k points ... you would get to pilot prometheus and sapm mortor down lol

18. Volt Cruelerz

Volt Cruelerz Legions Developer

IIRC, Prometheus isn't actually programmed to have mortars, just CG, RL, and GL.

19. ado

ado New Member

will there be new weapons?I hope there will:D

20. Volt Cruelerz

Volt Cruelerz Legions Developer

A repair gun and new models for the mortar/plasma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.