How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You obviously know how to talk fine. Why are you using words like "smexey" and "aint."

British slang, however, since I started using the InstantAction forum all those years ago, my quality of English drastically improved over time. I really struggled with english at any school I went (I moved around plenty) because I had a 'speech and language difficulty' as it was classed in England. Due to constant forum usage, it actually helped me develop writing skills which I would then use later in my English exam which I passed with a double B. Nowadays, when I tell people about it, they say they would have never of known otherwise (my speech was really affected when I was younger)

Writing and reading everyday really does help, and I have been seeing improvements from Stubbsy, though yes, he does need to touch up on his grammar and improve other certain parts of his english, I think he's certainly capable of doing that and proving it over time. The fact that you, Arch, might be nitpicking is because you have OCD when it comes to English. Stubbsy's english at the moment is certainly understandable.

Also, 17! Want 3Lionz's age now.

I

IzRaPiDz

British slang, however, since I started using the InstantAction forum all those years ago, my quality of English drastically improved over time. I really struggled with english at any school I went (I moved around plenty) because I had a 'speech and language difficulty' as it was classed in England. Due to constant forum usage, it actually helped me develop writing skills which I would then use later in my English exam which I passed with a double B. Nowadays, when I tell people about it, they say they would have never of known otherwise (my speech was really affected when I was younger)

Writing and reading everyday really does help, and I have been seeing improvements from Stubbsy, though yes, he does need to touch up on his grammar and improve other certain parts of his english, I think he's certainly capable of doing that and proving it over time. The fact that you, Arch, might be nitpicking is because you have OCD when it comes to English. Stubbsy's english at the moment is certainly understandable.

Also, 17! Want 3Lionz's age now.
Thanks alot mate.

57thEnryu

dawn-of-the-dead-head-explosion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.