How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IzRaPiDz

Ok, i'll start. It'll be quite interesting to know how old you actually are. I'll start off, my age is 15, going on 16.

Your turn you smexey peoples!

I

IzRaPiDz

Your grammar is pretty atrocious.

On topic: 18. Will be 19 in October.
Infact du u want me 2 talk like dis instead?!? I cud if i wont 2

*Just to let you know i'm pretty behind in school and i'm getting extra help. My brother is helping me out too, he's bit of a nerd like you, exept your worse.*

Arch

Legions Developer
Ahh, ino it is and i admit it. Didn't go to a good school like you. Keep your opinions to yourself you *dancing* no life *unmentionable vulgar word*.
I went to a small, public school that has such a shitty budget it might not be active in a few years. As if the education I got there is so amazing. You should be aware that "aint" isn't a word. And if it was you would need an apostrophe anyways. Plus the fact that you wouldn't pair it with the word "worked." This forum, and any other forum, is/will be filled with opinionated people with me being one of them. We should be able to voice our opinions. And if they are to be too inflammatory they will be deleted. So I voiced my opinion on your grammar, big whoop, no need to go insult my personal being.

I

IzRaPiDz

I went to a small, public school that has such a shitty budget it might not be active in a few years. As if the education I got there is so amazing. You should be aware that "aint" isn't a word. And if it was you would need an apostrophe anyways. Plus the fact that you wouldn't pair it with the word "worked." This forum, and any other forum, is/will be filled with opinionated people with me being one of them. We should be able to voice our opinions. And if they are to be too inflammatory they will be deleted. So I voiced my opinion on your grammar, big whoop, no need to go insult my personal being.
I was brought up in a small village, full of idiots and smack heads. School there was the worst school in Doncaster. When i was younger, my mother decided to do something very stupid with had a big impact on me. Every school night i was out on the streets until 4 in the morning. I didn't give a crap about anything. Started drinking, smoking, you name it and i was only young then. Luckly, i had my dad there to support me. I'v been recovering for a long time now, and i'm so far behind in school it's unbelieveable. So please, keep your opinions to yourself if your clearly don't know what's gone off in my life. Just thought i'd tell you because i want you to understand.

Arch

Legions Developer
I was brought up in a small village, full of idiots and smack heads. School there was the worst school in Doncaster. When i was younger, my mother decided to do something very stupid with had a big impact on me. Every school night i was out on the streets until 4 in the morning. I didn't give a crap about anything. Started drinking, smoking, you name it and i was only young then. Luckly, i had my dad there to support me. I'v been recovering for a long time now, and i'm so far behind in school it's unbelieveable. So please, keep your opinions to yourself if your clearly don't know what's gone off in my life. Just thought i'd tell you because i want you to understand.
You obviously know how to talk fine. Why are you using words like "smexey" and "aint."

I

IzRaPiDz

You obviously know how to talk fine. Why are you using words like "smexey" and "aint."
From Britain, we have words that you have never heard and Americans have words I've never heard. "Smexey" isn't a word. It's just like saying "Sexy" but in a fun way. "Aint" is just a way to say isn't, people probably havn't heard that before but it's what people say in Doncaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.