How is your weather?

Dacil

been frigid lately, with snow showers frequently but no big accumulation of snow...hoping there will be in time for xmas tho

57thEnryu

after reading come fo these I am no longer complaning. I still wish we smoved to flordia rather than Tahoe (getting sick of snow n trees.....)

Arthurxbr

ra1c3m.jpg
Always the same thing.

LindN

so apparently the storm that should have been here yesterday decided to turn back, then today it regretted that decision and is coming back in.

great. i was enjoying having like -5c here today, it felt warm and cozy

matter of fact it's actually currently -2.5c here right now 15:20. pretty fucken warm, haven't been over -10 in weeks lol.

Redvan

Private Tester
not bad enough. Haven't seen nearly enough cars in the ditches, have spent zero time in traffic jams, and not enough sliding around corners.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

had 4 inch snow on fri...thru to sat afternoon started to melt :'( i want more snow...my is like the Bermuda triangle every town outside has loads of snow that cant drive in -.-

LindN

_____IMG_0037.JPG

this would be the kids play park outside my front doors window. the table right off that street lamp gives you an idea how much snow there is, it's about 40-50cm right there.