How fast do you type??

I took a test on http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/

My score was 92 with 2 wrong in 1 minute. Now if only I could pass a 3rd grade spelling test....

I know... screen shot or it didn't happen....I have a screeny but the cpu I am using (my cpu's power supply is down, so I am using schools cpu) is blocking image hosting sites...I will see if I can xfer the pic to a different cpu then upload it from there, it will take till like tuesday.

This typing test does words that are the most commonly used words in english language, so the more you practice the faster your typing will be over all.

Post your score with screeny, I will put my screeny up soon enough =(.

I got 84 on my first try with 2 faults. Strangely, in my native language, I only hit 70. The words in the native test are much, much longer though. Kind of makes me doubt this test is any good :S

you want slow here is slow
You type 283 characters per minute
You have 53 correct words and
you have 6 wrong words

considering i'm not even english i think i'm good :D

Alex

You reached 99999 points, so you achieved position 1 on the ranking list

You type 20.000 characters per minute
You have 20000 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

Sin

Private Tester
You type 322 characters per minute
You have 58 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

WITH MY HAND.
img0022rx.jpg

Apcizzle

2nd time:

You type 482 characters per minute
You have 83 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

can and will do better later

w00tyou

face2keyboard

You type 189 characters per minute
You have 31 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I only get around 50 if I'm lucky :/ The thing that slows me up though is copying of the screen, if I had the words spoken to me I swear I would be much quicker.

Severance

Private Tester
anyone else have trouble typing when what you are typing makes no sense? I read 3-4 words ahead and it screws me up. The page switches also took a sec to get used to, i kept retyping the first word.

98wpm
You type 582 characters per minute
You have 98 correct words and
you have 12 wrong words