How did it start?

Vaati

I've been wondering this for a while... How did ye developers embark upon thy quest of restoring Legions to we commoners? That's to say, did you plan on doing this during Fallen Empire:Legions's darkest hour, or was it one of those "hey, I want to play legions again." "OK, let's start coding!" and voila; the rest I already know.

How long did it take you to develop? Do you have any really early builds of Legions where you could actually chaingun yourself to death? I just think it would be interesting to know all the things that went into getting this game back on the plane of existence that is our own.

Siper

Private Tester
instantaction.com was the owners of legions, but they were having a rough time keeping the company running, they had taken legions down, and eventually instantaction closed down completely and gave us the legions community, permission to bring it back up. That is why no profit can be made of the game right now and the game runs solely on donations

anyway, that is very summed up

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
There's not much to the story that hasn't already been detailed. Seymour's favorite part was when attempting to discover the 4th piece of the Legions source code, Seymour and BugsPray had to ride tigers into battle against an army of lizard men (a fierce and dangerous enemy who had stolen the code and revered it as some sort of God). It was a hard fought battle, but we prevailed.

After the battle we discovered, much to our delight, reptilian meat tastes like chicken.

Alex

did the lizard men have axes and shields and used winged giant rats..and lived inside Mountain Fuji?